Here’s a beautiful idea that’s sure to put a lot of cash in your pockets! It’s an idea that definitely fulfills a need, and has tremendous market potential virtually any where in the whole world.
As you probably already know, our ever-improving standard of living is giving everyone more and more leisure time – time to play, and enjoy doing the things that bring them happiness.
Bowling and golf are two sports that have experienced a tremendous growth surge within just the past 5 years. There’s something about both of these sports that challenges a person against himself – Spurs his inner determination to become perfect in his ability to play the game.
You can capitalize on the abundance of leisure time, the challenge of the game, and man’s determination to do better the next time out than last time, with Personalized Bowling or Golf Scorecards. The only investment needed will be a little bit of your time, and then your idea should just about perpetuate itself. Here’s how to get organized and started…
l) Make several Xerox copies of the “Personal Score Card” given as a part of this report. Paste these “copies” onto light weight card stock.
2) Make a list of the sporting goods stores in your area, particularly those in the areas of your bowling and golfing establishments. In fact, if you have several, it would be best to group each list of sports stores with the bowling or golfing facilities by area.
3) With your example of the “Personal Scoring Record,” call upon the owners or managers of these bowling and, or golfing outlets. Using a low-keyed sales approach, explain the workings of your product, and sell them on the idea of putting up the money for the basic supply of cards and printing. (This will enable you to reap l00% profit from the sale of advertising on the cards.) These facilities benefit from an advertisement on the “front page” of each score card.) Your sale to the bowling/golfing facilities managers should be for the provision of one to five thousand of these cards, which they’ll make available to their patrons free of charge at their cash control counters.
4) You can either sell the advertising space on the card yourself, or hire commission sales people to do the selling for you. It would be best to do your own selling, because once you’ve got the card sold, you’ll not have to do any reselling – just call on your advertisers about once every three months to perpetuate their contracts with you. It will be important, though, for you to “drop in” on your advertisers at least once a month to check to see how things are going, and if they are pleased with your advertising. If you don’t drop in on your advertisers except at renewal time, you will find it very hardto sustain them as advertisers.
5) You should charge each advertiser at least $100 for exposure of his “one by one” display ad on 5,000 of your cards for 3 months running. With space for a total of twenty such ads, which the advertiser supplies for you, each bowling or golfing facility that you set up with these personal scorecards should mean a couple of thousand dollars in profits.
6) When you’ve sold your advertisers, and collected the ads they want to run on your scorecard, take the “sample card” to your printer (any quick print shop will do), have him help you with the “paste-up” and tell him to print 5,000 for you, and to finish them by folding them for you. Your costs should all be absorbed within the money received from the bowling or golfing establishment you first sold the cards to… When your cards are ready, simply take them to the original bowling or golfing manager, exchange a few amenities and leave them with him for handing out to his patrons or customers.
From start to finish, the whole project shouldn’t take you more than a couple of weeks. And if you only sold one card every three months, this would/could mean a very easy annual income of $12,000… Of course the ideal situation is to go on selling these cards, using the same principle, to as many different bowling and golfing centers as possible. In small towns with only one or two such centers, travel to the surrounding towns and sell the idea to them. In the Seattle, Washington area, the people are grossing more than $150,000 a year while working only one month out of every three!
This is the idea… It’s very workable any where in the world … It’s been proven to be a fabulous money-maker in Seattle, Washington… The next step, and the rest is up to you!
Earning Internet Income – A FREE resource!